Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

Experimenting with felt

Morning Crafty Friends,

I have wanted to have a play with Felt for a long time so decided to make some Felt Hearts for Mother's Day. Then after adding some for sale on my selling page I then got several orders for them so have made lots more that have gone to their new homes and also made some for the Craft Fair new week.. I have had this little flower pot lying around in my craft room for a few years and so when I had some Felt Flowers left over in my die cuts I decided to make this cute little flower arrangement gift.

















Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave.
I would be interested to hear what other crafts you do other than Cardmaking

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Sarah said...

Wow Kelly, these are brilliant, looks like the experiment paid off!! xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous felt makes Kelly, they are so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous Kelly. Felt is such a versatile medium.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lorraine said...

The Christmas penguins are so cute and the felt hearts are gorgeous
Lorraine x