Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Happily Ever After

Morning Bloggers,

For today's share I have a couple of cards made using the Moments and Milestone Collection from Hunkydory.. Love these wedding images..



For this first card I used one of the dome fronts and square aperture cards with flower soft inside as the shaker elements. Flowers are from WOC and ribbon from my stash


For the second card I just used papers/toppers from the collection with silver mirri card and a c5 card blank.

Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love them both but I especially love the background on the first, the roses stand right out, hugs Pops x

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, they are both fabulous but I especially like the shaker design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x