Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2019

March

Hello Bloggers, 

It's been almost a week since I've been on here.. I had a very busy week last week getting all my orders done and stock ready for the weekends craft fair. I also made my own fascinator for a family wedding I was going to on Saturday and silly me showed my mum and aunt who then wanted one made for them lol, so to say I was a little pressured was an understatement lol..

Anyway I think I'm all caught up now, after working on some design team samples yesterday and today.. So I hope to stop by your blogs later after dinner..

For my card share today. I have a couple of cards I made using Hunkydory Birth Flowers Collection..
I love daffodils.






Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 


5 comments:

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, I saw your fascinator on Facebook, it looked fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Beautiful!! Perfect daffs for a spring card xx

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, love daffs, I had a church full when I got married! A gorgeous card and all the layers look fab.
Lorraine x

Kim said...

I love daffodils too! Great cards
Kim x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]