Followers

Friday 5 June 2020

Sloths

YAY!! I've finally managed to add photos to my blog, been getting an error message since yesterday, anyone else had problems?


Anyway I'm here now, best upload it quick before it defaults again lol..

So today's share is this super cute Sloth Card, again I've used the Hung Up On You stamp set from Clearly Besotted, which is just so amazing..



I stamped then masked the sloths so I could ink the background then I set to colour all these cuties.
Sentiment also from Clearly Besotted.


I would like to enter this into the challenge at http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/scenes-or-not-why.html I LOVE to see scene cards and do attempt them occasionally especially recently since playing with my masks/scenes and inks. However I think for now I would have to say no to scenes as the card in this post makes me happy, a fun mixed up almost like a poster/collage style background which I have great fun creating.



Crafty Hugs
Have a lovely weekend

Kelly x

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Claire said...

Love your slouths so much Kelly

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card love the colour Love and hugs Carole x

Marlies said...

An adorable birthday card Kelly. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

Anne said...

That's adorable Kelly I love it! Thanks for entering the AYLI scene challenge.
Anne x