Followers

Saturday 6 June 2020

Cheese !!

Hello Bloggers,

The weather is so weird here today, one min we have fast heavy downpours the next beautiful sunshine :-/ So I though it would be the perfect day to share this bright yellow card I made for an order recently. My customer wanted a cheese themed card for a man and lady who own a cheese truck :-)

This is the design I came up with, I used yellow cardstock and die cut holes and then inked around the edges. I used little stamps from FTLOS ballet set. Sentiment printed from the computer and finished with ribbon and emoji face buttons from my stash.

 


Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a super take on our theme Kelly, thanks so much for joining in our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lorraine said...

Ahh, this made me smile - a brilliant card.
Lorraine x

Mummylade said...

Such a warm and sunny card! Thank you for sharing with Allsorts this week in our yellow challenge.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x