Followers

Thursday 2 July 2020

Animal Kingdom


Good Morning Crafting Friends,

Hope you are well, I still have lots of Male cards to share with you that I haven't blogged yet, including this stunning black cat card made using Hunkydory's Animal Kingdom Collection..






Challenges
I would have to go with Jungle themed over farm as I just love the big cats especially the lions and black panthers so when I saw the images in the Hunkydory Animal Kingdom collection I was over the moon ;-)


Hugs
Kelly

4 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Wow that image is gorgeous what a great card
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Your card is amazing! It definitely shows off your love of big cats!

So many fabulous layers.

Thank you for sharing with the AYLI Challenge.

Love Jules xx
Guest DT at AYLI for July

Zw@@n said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous card, Kelly. Beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and 3d decoupage.

Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It
Lorraine x