Followers

Friday 3 July 2020

Yorkie in teacup



Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.. The bar, restaurants etc are opening up here tomorrow, anyone going to be venturing out ? I will be staying put at home, hopefully at my craft desk..

For today's share I have two cute cards made with yorkie in tea cup image from The Paper Shelter.
Papers are First Edition. 



Embellishments - gingham ribbon, paper doily and sentiments all from my stash





Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet card!! I am definitely staying at home!! xx

Kim said...

such a cute card! And no, we won't be venturing out! Even my 21 year old said he's going to avoid the pubs for a while yet!
Kim x

Claire said...

Super cute design
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Nelly said...

Lovely creative card! love the doggie :-) ... thanks for sharing with the https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ challenge, good Luck Nelly :-) x

heshaw.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge xx