Followers

Thursday 24 September 2020

Dug out the old CD rom

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Hope you are all well. I've had to run a few errands this morning but are now at my desk to work on some DT samples and some more orders.

Here is a card I made recently for an order using one of my old favourite CD roms.. Joanna Sheen
All the elements are the card I printed from the CD rom and included the message as requested from my customer..



I also used some die cut numbers and letters along with a paper doily from my stash.
Most of The flowers are from WOC


Lace and Ribbon also from my stash



Challenges
My fav is pastels I think. Although this can change from time to time depending on my mood. I think the majoirty of the time I would say pastels as I love the soft elegance they give


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
 

3 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card with wonderful details. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Zw@@n said...

Wow, gorgeous card, Kelly. Beatiful colours and details. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Kelly, a gorgeous design and I love those soft colours.

Thanks for joining our As You Like It challenge this time
Lorraine x