Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2020

little donkey

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well, I've been busy working away on some orders and stamp samples today so just thought I'd pop on here while dinner is cooking to share a christmas card I made recently using up some of my old christmas stash, as I havent purchased any at all this year.


Papers are first edition. image is a little book topper from Hunkydory
Ribbon, leaves, flowers and berries are from my stash



Challenges

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

 

4 comments:

Chris said...

A beautifully designed and embellished Christmas card Kelly, love the topper, such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
Chris
x

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image and great papers, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky this week.

Pat xx

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card with a lovely topper and card design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lena said...

Soo beautiful!! Love every detail o this card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena