Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Penguin again

Evening bloggers, 

Hope you are all well and having a good week.. 
the weathers driving me mad, cold and foggy this morning so put warm clothes on with my uggs then this afternoon lovely warm sunshine :-/ (don't know what to wear this week at all )

Anyway enough of my moaning and onto today's card share 
Ive made another penguin Christmas card but this time I've used an image from Pink Gem Designs
Coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and glitter pens.


The papers are from my new pad that I got from the papercraft show.. this pad is gorgeous from EP called winter wishes. 
Ribbon, brad and sentiment from my stash 

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs 
Kelly 



3 comments:

Chris said...

Adorable penguin, lovely papers and design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Kelly, an adorable penguin and super papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

downrightcrafty said...

He is so sweet, love the card and those lovely penguin papers, super cute
hugs Kate xx